Passengers can buy tickets for services between Russia – Finland 90 days before train departure.
The sale of seats/berths on trains departing from Russia begins at 08:00 and from Finland at 00:01 Moscow time in both cases.
Passengers of Leo Tolstoy and Allegro trains can travel to Helsinki’s Vantaa airport free of charge within 80 minutes of their arrival in Helsinki. Passengers need to transfer to electric trains on the railway circle line (routes I or P) and present a ticket for a Leo Tolstoy or Allegro train.
Travel time to the airport:
- From the main station – 27 minutes;
- From Pasila station –23 minutes;
- From Tikkurila station – 8 minutes.
Travel conditions for passengers, carry-on baggage and animals are similar to those in force on train No. 31/32 Leo Tolstoy Moscow - Helsinki.
St. Petersburg – Helsinki
Moscow – Helsinki
Helsinki – Moscow
Times displayed are the local time in the city or town of arrival/departure.
* departure from Moscow (six)times a week: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday; From 30 May to 31 August – daily.
* departure from Helsinki (six)times a week: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday. From 30 May to 31 August - daily.
You can check the timetable, fares and availability at the site "https://eng.rzd.ru". Please specify the departure and destination stations, as well as the travel dates.
There is e-registration avaliable for Russia – Finland trains 1 hour before train departure from Moscow.
Ticket purchase is avaliable online and at internationsl ticket offices on the territory of the Russian Federation.
There is a branded lux carriage on № 32/31 "Leo Tolstoy" train that has four two-berth compartments and cafetaria.
Branded lux carriage:
- folding sofa-berth;
- extra upper sleeping berth;
- toilet with heated floor;
- shower cabin;
- LCD TV;
- DVD/VHS player.
Last update: 17.03.2020