Direct Moscow-Prague carriages running with trains No. 27/115 have been temporarily suspended. Unused tickets can be returned without incurring any additional charges and fees and fees.
Passengers can obtain refunds by applying to any railway ticket office in the country where they purchased their ticket. Passengers can submit electronic tickets to the web resources through which they were booked.
Due to the specifics of selling tickets from the Czech railway system on the website of the Russian Railways, 20 seats are being offered for sale on train No.115B Prague – Moscow. The sale of the remaining seats on this train from the Czech railway system will be made through international ticket offices. In the absence of available seats on the site, please contact an international ticket office.
From 21 February 2020, the transportation of animals in direct Federal Passenger Company carriages on the Moscow-Prague route and running from/to stations in the Czech Republic is prohibited. The only exceptions are guide and assistance dogs accompanying passengers with disabilities.
Trains to Czech Republic
|Train number||Route||Frequency of service|
Moscow – Prague
115 (IC 130)*
Prague – Moscow
Moscow – Nice
1 time a week on Thursdays
Nice – Moscow
1 time a week on Mondays
* train number on Railways of Europe.
Services to the following stations are available: Bohumin, Breclav, Ostrava, Hranice na Morave, Olomouc, Zabreh na Morave, Ceska Trebova, Usti nad Orlice, Pardubice, Colin, Prague.
You can check the timetable, fares and availability at the site "https://eng.rzd.ru". Please specify the departure and destination stations, as well as the travel dates.
Discounts for individual passengers
- 5% off the upper berths at the points of sale of Russian Railways (the category Single does not apply to compartments);
- 10% for all seats/berths subject to reservation in the period from 60 to 45 days before the train’s departure.
These discounts do not apply when booking tickets at group fares and the special "Voyage" fare.
A child under 4 years of age without a separate seat/berth and accompanied by an adult passenger travels free of charge. Passengers can book a paid child"s ticket with a seat/berth if desired.
A passenger who has booked a journey in a luxury (business) carriage at the Adult-Single tariff is entitled to take no more than two children up to 12 years of age free of charge (up to the day this age is reached) for whom non-cash tickets have been booked in the Russian Federation. Outside the Russian Federation, booking cashless tickets for transporting children is not required.
In the category Double compartments, the cost of a luxury (business) carriage is at the special Adult Family fare for two adult passengers travelling together who are entitled to take with them no more than two children under 4 years of age or one child under 12 free of charge (up to the day when these ages are reached). For each child travelling free of charge, a non-cash ticket must be booked in the Russian Federation. Outside the Russian Federation, cashless tickets are not required for the transportation of children.
Transportation of pets and hand luggage
The transportation of dogs, other small pets and birds is allowed in any class, subject to payment of all the seats/berths in the compartment. Small (room) pets and birds must be transported in cages or baskets etc. No more than one dog or one cage can be transported per compartment.
No additional charges are made for transporting dogs, small (room) pets and birds.
A passenger may take items of hand luggage free-of-charge if this does not contravene customs or administrative rules. The total size of one piece of hand luggage in three dimensions should not exceed 200 cm, and none of the sides should exceed 55 cm.
Passengers are allowed to carry with them free of charge:
- in first-class sleeping carriages, including luxury (business) carriages, in Single compartments - no more than 100 kg of hand baggage per compartment;
- in first-class sleeping carriages, including luxury (business) carriages, in Double compartments - no more than 50 kg per ticket;
- in second-class sleeping carriages and carriages with seating for an adult passenger - no more than 36 kg and for a child up to 12 years of age (until the day when this age is reached) - no more than 15 kg for each ticket with a seat/berth.
Booking tickets is carried out on one form. Tickets can be purchased at international railway ticket offices along the train’s route (Russia (Russian Railways), Poland (PKP SA), the Czech Republic (ČD)).
In order to board the train anywhere en route, the passenger must present to the conductor of the carriage an electronic ticket (boarding pass) printed on A4 paper or its image on the screen of a mobile device, as well as the identity document of the passenger which is indicated on the electronic ticket.
Electronic tickets can be purchased at www.pаss.rzd.ru
There is an electronic check-in service for trains.
Electronic registration is performed:
- simultaneously for all passengers specified on the order after the Payment stage during the electronic ticket ordering procedure;
- once again at any other time on the Personal Account;
- both simultaneously for all passengers specified on the order and for individual e-tickets on the order.
The cancellation (refusal) of the electronic registration service is carried out no later than 1 hour before the train’s departure from the starting station on the route:
- through the Personal Account on the website;
- by obtaining a boarding coupon (ticket) at a ticket office or self-service terminal on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Rules for ticket refunds
Tickets are refunded at the place of purchase.
- more than 6 hours before train departure – 100% of the fare is reimbursed, less than 6 hours before train departure, the ticket cost is not refunded.
- from 60 to 15 days before train departure – 100% of the fare is reimbursed, from 14 to 8 days before train departure – 50% of the fare is refunded, less than 8 days before train departure, the ticket cost is not refunded.
In the Russian Federation there is a fee of 10 euros for the refund of an unused ticket.
Last update: 16.03.2020