Corporate Transportation Services
Corporate transportation services (CTS) was set up by the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation in 1996 to develop a freight marketing strategy and implement freight rail services. In the process of reforming the federal rail system, corporate transportation services became a part of Russian Railways as a marketing and sales structure for Russia’s rail network.
CTS is a one-stop shop providing the full range of customers services in processing and executing orders for freight transportation and also carries out contract work with forwarding companies, owners of rolling stock and other players on the transport market.
In addition, CTS acts on behalf of its clients as a single customer vis-à-vis all the other departments at Russian Railways and guarantees the quality and reliable execution of the orders on behalf of Russian Railways.
- providing freight transportation services;
- providing freight transportation services using rail transport infrastructure belonging to Russian Railways but available for general use;
- providing information and other additional services;
- providing services for the sale and lease of rolling stock;
- organising and managing contract work with forwarding agencies and other infrastructure.
Phone/Fax: Reception: + 7 (499) 262-99-19/Reception: + 7 (499) 262-13-01.
Address: 107174, Kalanchevskaya st. 6/2, Moscow, Russia