In connection with the reorientation lokomotivostroitelnyh and locomotive repair plant for military products, locomotive depot began independent production of spare parts for locomotives and railcars, mastered the factory repair locomotives.
At the station Manzovka-2, on the basis of production facilities of the military unit were constructed cast-brass casting workshops with the installation of furnaces and furnace design medeplavitelnyh Giorgadze. They provided the locomotive depot Far Eastern Railway brake pads, liners boxen, rolls spool sleeves and rings, rolls piston rings, shaped and simple iron casting for the production of individual parts of locomotives and all mechanical equipment depot and cranes; bronze cast boxen and drawbar bearings and bushings, bearings slide, gage sleeve of the steam engine and other parts and all kinds of rough blanks for repair of locomotives and other mechanical equipment depot.
In Ussuriysk depot was established production of nails popular sizes that largely meets the needs of all businesses locomotive economy of Primorye. All construction groups locomotive branches formed logging teams, and Stroydvor install equipment for sawing wood. Due to this, almost completely cover the needs of all timber in locomotive economy. All this, and more, taken together, made it possible in difficult conditions of wartime solve the problem of logistics repair locomotives, mechanical equipment, buildings and structures of all objects of a locomotive economy.
On the road were organized repair decommissioned steam locomotives, old equipment, tools, recovery and production of spare parts. In the hard conditions of production standards overfulfilled in two or three times.
In depot Krasnoyarsk, Ilanskaya was organized production of military weapons for the front. In Krasnoyarsk produced flamethrowers, shells and mines. In Ilanskaya depot during the war years was made more than three hundred and three thousand mortar min.
In 1944, the station Moskovka Omsk railway locomotive depot built on 3 stalls with workshops. This was due to the fact that the depot Omsk could not cope with the repair of locomotives in a big assigned park of 150 and 100 train shunting locomotives.