Member of the Board of Directors
Born in 1966.
1997: Graduated from the University of Vienna with a degree in Journalism and Communication Science.
- 1989–1991: Economic journalist;
- 1991–1994: Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs, Government of Austria;
- 1994–1997: Spokesman for the Chairman of the parliamentary faction of the Social Democratic Party in the National Council;
- 1997–1998: Assistant to the Board, Verbund AG;
- 1999–2000: Director of Strategic Marketing and Sales, Verbund AG;
- 2000–2002: Chairman of the Board, Verbund-Austrian Power Vertriebs GmbH;
- 2002–2007: Financial Director, Verbund-Austrian Power Trading AG; Member of the Supervisory Board, APT-Austrian Power Trading Deutschland GmbH; Member of the Supervisory Board, Energa S.A;
- 2007–2010: Member of the Board, Verbund AG; Chairman of the Supervisory Board, VIT Verbund Italia S.p.A.; Deputy Chairman of the Administrative Council, Sorgenia Holding S.p.A. and Sorgenia S.p.A.; Member of the Board of Directors, POWEO S. A.; Member of the Executive Committee, EnerjiSA;
- 2010–2016: CEO, ÖBB-Holding AG; Chairman of the Supervisory Boards of Rail Cargo Austria AG, ÖBB-Infrastruktur AG and ÖBB-Personenverkehr AG;
- 2016–2017: Federal Chancellor of Austria;
- 2016–2018: Chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Austria;
- 2017–2018: Member of the National Council of Austria;
- 2018 – present: Chairman of the Board of Directors, Fsight Energy Ltd;
- 2018 – present: Managing Partner, The Blue Minds Company & Blue Minds Holding GmbH.