Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Member of the Board of Directors
Born in 1968.
Graduated from Stankin Moscow State Technological University with a degree in Computer Aided Design Systems as a qualified Systems Engineer
- 1989: Founded the Informatics Marketing Service, one of the first computer graphics studios in Russia;
- 1993: Co-founded Media Arts, one of Russia’s largest communications holdings, which he ran for 12 years;
- 2005–2007: CEO, Sochi 2014 Bid Committee;
- 2007–2014: President, Organising Committee of the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi;
- 2014–2020: President and CEO, Kontinental Hockey League;
- 2015–2020: CEO and Chairman of the Board, Gazprom-Media Holdin;
- 21 January 2020: Appointed Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.
State and industry awards:
- Order “For Merit to the Fatherland” (2nd Class);
- Order of Friendship; Order of Honour;
- Order of Most Reverend Sergius of Radonezh (2nd Class and 3rd Class);
- The Golden Olympic Order.