As one of the largest freight railway operators in Russia, JSC FGC provides a full range of services for freight shipments by rail:
- provision of wagons (open box cars, covered wagons, platforms, cisterns);
- freight forwarding;
- wagon renting;
- integrated service for the organisation of freight work and maintenance of non-public lines (OJSC Pavlovsk Nerud).
JSC FGC’s values and principles:
- long-term partnerships with customers;
- focus on continuous development and growth
- high quality standards in the provision of services
- personal approach to customers.
As of 01.11.2018, JSC FGC’s wagon fleet consisted of 136,600 units of rolling stock.
As of 01.11.2018, JSC FGC’s fleet was made up of the following wagons:
- open box cars – 104,100 units;
- covered wagons – 10,800 units;
- platforms – 9,500 units;
- cisterns – 12,200 units.
The developed branch network and representative office of FGK JSC in the Republic of Kazakhstan allow us to interact promptly with shippers throughout the entire 1520 mm broad gauge space, including the CIS and Baltic countries.