Center of Corporate Transportation Services
The Corporate Transportation Service (CTS) was established by the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation in 1996 to implement rail freight transportation services and develop a marketing policy. During the process of reforming the federal railways, the CTS became part of the marketing and sales structure at Russian Railways.
The CTS operates as a "single window" and works with clients to provide the full cycle of services, developing and executing orders for the carriage of goods, as well as performing contract work with forwarding companies, owners of railway rolling stock and other players on the transport market.
The CTS acts on behalf of the client as a single contractor vis–à–vis all the departments and units involved at Russian Railways and guarantees the quality and timeliness of order execution on behalf of Russian Railways.
- provides services to arrange and implement transportation;
- provides services for the use of public railway infrastructure owned by Russian Railways for the carriage of goods;
- provides information and other support services;
- provides services for the sale and lease of railway rolling stock;
- organises and manages contractual work with forwarding companies and other infrastructures.
Structure of the Centre for Corporate Transportation Service
The Centre for Corporate Transportation Service is a branch of Russian Railways and as the central organ of the CTS, organises and manages the division's work and activities.
See more information about the CCTS
Territorial Centres of the Corporate Transportation Service (TCCTS). CTS units provide and organise the sale of transport services within the railways.
See list of TCCTS
Regional and line agencies of the CTS. Work directly with clients. Located at railway departments, railway stations and the places of origin of freight flows.