December 10, 2013 under the intergovernmental agreement of January 11, 2013 for the Republic of Serbia's state export credit of the Russian Federation between a subsidiary of JSC "Russian Railways" - LLC "International Railways" and JSC "Serbian Railways" contract №300-2013 / 427/1 for works on construction of the railway infrastructure and the supply of diesel trains.
The contract provides for the implementation of the following projects:
- Construction and electrification of 16 km of the second track of the railway line Belgrade - Pancevo.
- Reconstruction of the six Serbian sections of Pan-X with a total length of 112 km.
- Reconstruction of the existing and construction of a second track on the new railway Stara Pazova - Novi Sad, 44 km.
- Reconstruction of the Serbian section of the railway line Belgrade - Vrbnitsa - Bar with a total length of 200 km.
- Supply of diesel trains for the commuter trains of JSC "Metrovagonmash" (Russia).
Work started in 2014 and carried out in accordance with the schedule.