List of insider information approved by Russian Railways’ Order No. 2738r dated 19 December, 2011
On the basis of Article 10 of Federal Law No. 224-FZ "On the Prevention of Misuse of Insider Information and Market Manipulation and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" dated 27.07.2010 and the Regulation on the Procedure and Timing of Notification by Insiders of Operations They Have Carried Out, approved by Order No. 11-3/pz-n of Russia’s Federal Financial Markets Service on 21.01.2011, individuals and entities who have received notification that they have been included on the list of insiders are required to inform Russian Railways, as well as Russia’s Federal Service for Financial Markets, about completed transactions in securities of Russian Railways within 10 working days from the date of transaction completion by submitting the form Notification of the Completion of an Insider Transaction with a Financial Instrument.
Notifications of the completion of an insider transaction with a financial instrument must be submitted to Russian Railways in such a way as to ensure confirmation of the receipt of the notification.
A notification submitted in paper form
- must be signed
- must be sealed if it represents (is submitted by) a legal person
- should be numbered and stitched, if it consists of more than one sheet
A copy of the notice may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Company insiders are prohibited from using insider information:
- to carry out operations with financial instruments which involve insider information on their own account or of a third party, except for transactions in the performance of duties to buy or sell financial instruments whose maturity has become due if such an obligation arose as a result of an operation completed before the person learned about the inside information
- by transferring it to another person, except for transferring this information to a person included in the list of insiders in connection with the performance of duties established by federal laws, or in connection with the performance of job duties in the performance of their contract
- by giving recommendations to third parties, or forcing or encouraging them by other means to acquire or sell financial instruments, foreign currency and (or) products.
In identifying a case of misusing insider information at Russian Railways, the person who has identified such misuse shall inform Russia’s Federal Financial Markets Service and Russian Railways.