Chief Executive Officer – Chairman of the Executive Board
Born on 26 September 1969
Graduated from St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance in 1992, majoring in economics, industrial planning.
1998-2000 - OJSC Lenenergo, Deputy Commercial Director, Commercial Director, Head, Department of Equipment & Technical Procurement and Transport.
2000-2000 - OJSC Freight Motor Company No.21, Deputy Director.
2000-2001 - Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North-West Federal District, Head of the Financial and Economic Department.
2001 - 2002 - OJSC LOMO, Deputy Director, Management of Corporate Property.
2002 - 2004 - OJSC Russian Fuel Company, Managing Director.
July 2004 - November 2004 - Deputy Head, Federal Road Agency.
November, 2004 - March, 2009, Head, Federal Road Agency.
March 2009 - Appointed Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
August 2011 - Assigned Class Rank - Active State Advisor of the Russian Federation 1 class.
2015 - Appointed First Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation in accordance with Decree No. 844-r issued by the Government of the Russian Federation on 11 May 2015.
2015 - Appointed President of OJSC Russian Railways in accordance with Decree 1606-r issued by the Government of the Russian Federation on 20 August 2015.
Recognised for his services by numerous state and industry awards:
2003 - Medal "In memory of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg"
2004 - Badge "Honorary Worker of the Fuel and Energy Complex"
2005 - Medal "In memory of the 1,000th anniversary of Kazan"
2006 - Thanks from the President of the Russian Federation
2006 - Medal of the Order "For Services to the Fatherland" 1st Class
2009 - Jubilee Lapel Badge "In memory of the 200th anniversary of the Office of Water and Land Communications"
2010 - Medal of Honor
2011 - Honorary Diploma of the Executive Office of the Government of the Russian Federation
2012 - Badge of Merit "For Services in Strengthening Cooperation with the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation"
2012 - Lapel badge "Honorary Road Builder of Russia"
2013 - Honorary Certificate of the Chamber of Accounts of the Russian Federation
2014 - Badge "Honorary Worker of Transport of Russia"
2014 - Medal "The Federation Council. 20 Years"
2014 - Order "For Services to the Fatherland" IV Class
2014 - Honorary Certificate of the President of the Russian Federation
2016 - Medal of the Order of Glory and Honour of the Russian Orthodox Church I Class
2017 - Chief Executive Officer – Chairman of the Executive Board
Oleg Belozerov is:
- the Member of the Board and the Member of Board Office of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- the Chairman of the Commission on Transportation and Transport Infrastructure of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- the Co-Chairman of the Business Cooperation Council Russia - France;
- the Chairman of the Asia-Pacific Regional Assembly of International Union of Railways;
- the Chairman of the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation (CCTT) International Association;
- the Chairman of the Commonwealth of Independent States Council for Railway Transport;
- the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of GEFCO;
- the Member of Conference of General Directors (authorized representatives) of the Organization for Co-operation between Railways (OSJD);
- the Member of the guardian council of the Russian Geographical Society.